CCA is delivering immediate and significant progress on previously intractable energy challenges. That is why joining LEAN to support the success and expansion of clean energy aggregation matters so much.
If you think our work is important work and you want to see it grow, we need your financial support.
By joining LEAN’s national network, you are supporting the values of market competition and consumer choice, local energy innovation, and affordable electricity rates achieved through CCA. We welcome everyone to LEAN’s network, regardless of ability to pay; but your membership dues have a direct and immediate impact on our ability to expand and protect energy choice across the country. No matter where you are, you’ll reap the rewards of membership on many levels:
- Learn how and where CCA is evolving, who’s who in the world of aggregation, and how to benefit from best practices and market innovations
- Create local opportunities by tapping into a national network of experts and support
- Unite to build momentum while protecting CCA and supporting its creation in new states
- Expand your CCA connections and your business opportunities
Membership Has Its Benefits (scroll down for member categories)
Cost Sharing & Discounts
- Cost sharing for certain shared services such as regulatory and legislative support
- Discounted registration and exhibit fees at regional workshops and conferences
- Member discounts for LEAN advisory services and resource materials
- Your organization’s logo and live link on our home page
- Business referrals (non-exclusive) and introductions
CCA Resources & Information
- Access to technical papers, reports, CCA formation materials, and news articles
- Access to LEAN’s online newsletter, CCA News & Notes
- Referrals to a growing network of CCA experts, advocates, and vendors
- Periodic conference calls/webinars on critical issues, breaking news, and market innovations
Legislative & Regulatory Affairs
- Statutory and regulatory monitoring and participation to protect the CCA marketplace and keep it strong
- Support new State legislation and provide local policy support
CCA Market Development & Innovation
- Your membership directly supports our efforts to bring CCA to new states and communities and offer local energy choice to more American ratepayers. Your membership dues allow us to be on the front line, meeting with policymakers and educating the public.
- We view CCA as an energy integrator, and we share innovations that advance local energy goals through the CCA model.